Tuesday, June 12, 2007

RP-reflection

Finally, this is the last weblog activity, though I don't update it often.
One thing I feel very sorry is that so far I only finish second draft of my paper (It took me three days in total to write it), and this semester is going to be over.

To be honest, I feel the research paper in junior year is really harder than the one in sophomore. It took me very long time to finish each draft. And the argument part is also a difficult one because it is really hard to find some controvercial issues not to mention I have to choose a side and persuade others.

However, there indeed still the feeling of accomplishment after finishing it, though it may not be a good one. Here, I would like to say sorry to Doris!!!!! She's really a greatest and the best cc teacher I've never had before!!!!

Doris, I LOVE you!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home